Tuesday, September 11, 2007

#23 Endings

It was great to have the experience of learning new computer technology and learn how advanced technology has progressed. The generators and Youtube are my favorites. It's easy to see how people can spend hours "playing" on the computer. However, people have to know what they are doing because one little item that is out of order can botch the whole set-up and it would be hard to find what needs to be changed or corrected. Somehow, I think this is the beginning, not the end. If the library offers another program like this, I would be interested in participating and seeing how far I get.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Trish,
Kudo's to you. I can't believe you did the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now if only the rest of us can get going we will be a great branch.

Unknown said...

So you're done. Good job.